While studying in Hagari Bommana Halli, Ballari District, many of his friends dropped out of school after 7th and 10th standard and had to work to provide for their families. This fact agonized him for decades. While working in Mumbai as a software engineer, one fine day, he decided to return back to Namma Bengaluru to co-found Aarushi Foundation to support education for needy children. He has been instrumental in changing the trajectory of lives of several hundred children in past seven years.
|Assets ( Including that of wife ):||—–|
|Liabilities ( Including that of wife ):||—–|
Clean Koramangala Campaign (Succeeded in cleaning Mestripalya lake)
• Drainage system alignment
• End Water Mafia
• Better Roads for motorists’ safety
• Set up Constituency Welfare Associations with 8 branches, one in every ward
• Hear the citizen initiative: Grievance cell.
• Medical health camps every month.
• Smart Voter Card generation.
• Bring down the crime level to Zero.
• Cleaner, Greener, BTM Campaign