Constituency /Padmanabhanagar /Pubs
Government / Economics / Education / Sports / Fitness / Hospitals /Hotels / Breweries & Pubs / Jewels / NGO
Rapidiously integrate plug-and-play channels rather than cost effective ideas.
Job Description :
* Degree or Master degree in Engineering with mini Total Experience 15+ Years.
* Min of 5 years of Managerial Experience in Product Engineering and Validation domain with Understanding of Products, Network and Overall Operating Environment.
* Experience in Test Strategy, Test Planning, test execution and test Automation.
* Exposure to test platforms and Tools.
* Excellent working Knowlede of AGILE Methodologies.
+91 98451 79058
* We have openings for Software Programmer & should be completed BE-CS, BE-E&C, BSc-CS, MTech, Diploma-CS, who ever knows can refer us.
Our Email : email@example.com
More Details : https://maps.app.goo.gl/cwhwKiHTwt6ADe7S8
PMO handles a variety of IT related and non-IT related projects across.
PMO is an enterprise wide function supporting all Business units globally
Projects are spread across virtually all IT platforms that uses today
IT implementations (while PMO does not directly do IT implementations but) engages the IT resources to deliver them efficiently and effectively.
This gives the project Managers opportunity to be involved with latest IT project management methodologies like Agile/ SCRUM.
Efficiency – drives efficiency projects under the umbrella of Process.
Engineering uses the Lean Six Sigma to identify and implement process efficiencies within the Business units.
Job Purpose :
Provides direction to product, service or solutions teams by creating and maintaining the functional specification for each product.
Qualification Graduation in any field is a qualifying criterion, Engineering/ other software or Project management education will be preferred.
6-10 years of experience in project management in Mortgage, Financial Services or related domain in a large financial institution.
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: INR 20,00,000 – 30,00,000 PA.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum (UR- 27 years, SC/ST- 32 years and OBC-30 years) as on the last date of receipt of application.
Educational Qualification: Tenth /SSC Pass
APPLICATION FEE: Mode of payment of the Application Fee is through Online.
• For DR/01 – Rs 100
• Application Fee is exempted for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation as per Government of India Orders.
Application fee should be paid on or before the last date of receipt of on-line application.
No. of vacancies: 74 (SC-01, ST-01, OBC-62, UR-08, EWS-02)
Pay: Rs 18000 (Cell No.1 Level 1 of pay Matrix) + allowances as admissible under Central Government Rules.
How To Apply: please visit the website https://recruit.barc.gov.in.
* looking Quality control Engineer having 3 to 5 year experience in manufacturing industry.
* Company : ICP India pvt Ltd.
*Location : Harohalli
*Contact person : suresh
*Email id: email@example.com
* Good Experience in Software Development.
* Proactive troubleshooting, Listening, and Problem Solving Skills.
* Strong in Objectoriented Programming.
* Write Unit Test Cases and test the developed components.
* Candidate should explore their inner drive to Continuously learn, be abreast with the Upgraded versions of the technology currently working on and new technology.
* L&T has announced vacancies for B Com Graduates with minimum 65%. Age 20-23 years (born between 1-7-1996 to 1-7-1999).
* They will be trained for 12 months with stipend and then absorbed in S-1 grade Initial posting at shared services centre in Mumbai,but transferrable as per company.
* Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with code HOCGT-2019
* Any of the scrum Alliancr CSM/CSP Certification / PMI’s Agile Certified.
Last date for application is 15-6-19.Candidate has to give test.Those who pass will be interviewed subsequently
* Must have risen to a project manager / Scrum Master role from atechnical background/Quality Engineering.
* Knowledge and/or experience with widely Successful.
* Agile techniques : User stories, TOD, Continuous integration, Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing Etc.
Aspirants can send their profiles to Kiran.email@example.com
Urgently required talents from any manufacturing domain with min. 5 years of exp. in the following SAP modules for a fast growing Automotive Manufacturing house in Bengaluru (E’city),
1. ABAP programmer
2. Production Planning
3. Quality Management
4. Project Systems
5. Plant Maintenance
Aspirants can send their profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Year of Graduation : 2109
B.E / MCA with CS
60% Throughout in X, XII, UG/PG
All academic course should be Full time.
Online Test 16th June, 2019
Registration End Date : 10th June 2019
To Rgister Visit : https://nextstep.tcs.com
We have a job opening for VMC setters.
No of positions : 6 nos
Com: Rapsri Engineering Products company Limited
Exp : 5-8 years
Education – ITI or Dip
Salary: Best in industry
Preferably : immediate joinee
Interested candidates please drop your CV to below mail ID:
We have Java and c developers opening in my company for 3+ years .
send Your resume to : Rajesh.email@example.com
Position No 1 – Manager – Finance & Accounts ,must be a CA, 10-15 Years of experience,
Position No 2- Deputy Manager – Finance & Accounts, must be a CA, 5-10 years of experience
Position No 3- AM , Finance & Accounts, specializing in to Indirect Taxation, candidates post CA qualification are also welcomes apart from experienced candidates
Position 1-3 are Corporate positions with 5 days working environment & 9:00AM -06:30PM office timings.
Position No 4 – Accountant ( B.Com, Advantageous if MBA), experience in SBU/ Plant accounting
For all the above position only Stable Talent are welcomed
The company is a leading Japanese automotive components manufacturing company Furukawa Minda Electric Pvt Ltd.
All the positions are based at Bawal Industrial Area, NH-8,
Candidates who strictly match with the eligibility criteria & looking for a stable career must apply with the updated CV mentioning the Designation applied in the subject of the email.
Please email at the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
ORDI is looking for a service minded, passionate, emphatic, well groomed Female Candidate
Role: Center CoOrdinator
Date of Joining: as immediate as possible.
Candidate should be good at communication.
Bachelors degree is must, Masters in Social Work will be an advantage.
Remuneration will be based on Candidate’s profile & expectation.
E mail : email@example.com
Coextrix – Freshers Drive for Interns (Walk-ins)
Date: 15th to 18th May 2019
Time: 10AM to 2PM Only
Eligibility: Must be minimum B.Tech / BE / MCA in Computer Science or Information Science Graduates with a 60% or above and Passed out in 2018
Address: 218, 2nd Floor, 9th cross, Above Punjab National Bank, 2nd Phase, J. P. Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078
Notes: You may apply for internship by emailing your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as “Internship Programme at Coextrix – May 2019” also prior to the Walkin
interact with globalwide operations for requirements clarification
prioritaztion of requirement with BU owners
project coordination & management
proactive in following up for uat status with operations and ensure smooth conduct of UAT
project reportting to senior management
manage BU sign off for various projects and releases
being able to run the show without any escalations or much guidance.
good in communications and able to use various esclation channels to highlight possible risks and delays in the project milestones.
Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to influence customers and other IBMs to understand your way of thinking.
If interested please revert back with updated CV and details on email@example.com
Have a good day ahead!
#chase #greatjob #scrummaster
Position is based in Whitefield bangalore and requires extremely good communication and street smart thinking. Salary commensurate to performance.
Pls share this requirement in your networks and fwd your resumes or your friends resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a Full stack developer with about 2 yrs experience in
Git version control
1 – Scrum Master
1 – Business Analysist
1 – Java Developer
For JP Morgan Chase digital team at bangalore location.
Experience: 5+ years for all the above positions.
Please mail your resumes to email@example.com
Note: Diverse profiles will be preferred
• Lead Testing & Validation of web api, Mobile & IOT Technologies.
• E2E frameworks such as Selenium.
• EmailTo : firstname.lastname@example.org
• QA Automation Engineers EmailTo : AMIND_Staffing@amat.com
• Automation Tester(Selenium C#) EmailTo : Naveena.email@example.com
• MBD based development OR MBD testing.
• MBD based MIL-SIL(model in loop & simulation in loop).
• Autocoding & Targetlink Experience.
• Experience in Simulink & Stateflow.
• Good to have experience in MScripting & other scripting languages like VBA, python, perl, ruby.
• Good Communication skills written & verbal.
• Excellent attitude & aptitude.
Reach Me : firstname.lastname@example.org
If any women you know have taken break in career and want to resume their career , but not getting a breakthrough…
Here is the chance! Tata group has programme to help such women professionals. They will be interviewed , trained and placed in different and appropriate job positions within Tata group of companies.
If anyone interested please register online
Spread the word, it might help capable and aspiring woman somewhere 🙂
• Should have at least 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
• Experience in retail, design and/or other related field is required.
• Well-versed in logistical planning strategies and tools.
• Possess good communication skills and must be fluent in Kannada, Hindi and English.
• Can efficiently handle a small team.
• Must know how to drive/ride.
• Positive, able and can-do attitude.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Facilitate production of homeware objects including sourcing of raw materials, liaising with manufacturers, monitoring production development and troubleshooting.
• Plan and implement logistical strategies for all design projects, from production to delivery of concessions to the warehouse, and hand-over to logistics partners.
• Oversee the online marketplace operations including monitoring and facilitation of online sales in partnership with marketing/sales executive.
• Implement quality control meticulously with a keen sense of detail.
• Reports directly to founder and design consultant.
Reach Me : email@example.com
Job Description :
Greetings from Shri Subudhendrateertha Co-operative Society Ltd.
We are hiring Field Staff! Candidates with experience of 1 to 2 years in co-operative society or Insurance sector and having two wheeler can contact us. Send your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 080 26731090 / 9886322277
Greetings from Harman! Â We are pleased to inform you that we have opportunity, which matches your profile and request you to share your updated profile in order to take this forward. Mentioned below are the details of the openings,If you are interested to above opportunity..
Â Kindly share your updated resume with the below mandatory details:
1. Total experience:
5. Available on 25th April for F2F interview?
Certified Scrum Master,
Well-experienced in managing Analytics or Data warehousing team. Well versed with Agile development process in analytics project.
Good communication & presentation skills.
Comfortable & bold enough in managing client requirements ensuring less deviation from planned activities but maximizing productivity.
Pro-active in effectively communicating issues and highlighting achievements.
Experience with Jira & Confluence.
Experience: Minimum 8 Years
Send resume to email@example.com
Need 30 Mechanical diploma candidates with or without experience for BOSCH
Pls inform anybody if u know.
Salary 35 to 45 k (take home).
2 years bond. Confirmation based on work efficiency after 2 years.
Please share your resume to mail id :
● Computer Science Degree or strong engineering foundation
● 5+ years iOS development experience and familiarity with Apple frameworks
● Swift experience (1-3 years)
● Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON to connect iOS applications to back-end services
● Knowledge of iOS UI/UX standards
● Experience with third-party dependency management such as Cocoapods is helpful
● Experience with open-source or internal open-source projects is helpful
The ideal candidate is:
● Passionate about their work with a desire to problem-solve
● Comfortable working across a broad range of technologies
● Collaborative by nature, eager to work across the entire organization
● Comfortable working in a startup like environment
● Talented with benchmarking and optimization
● Collaborate with teammates to define, design, and shape new features
● Design and build SDKs and applications for the iOS platform
● Ensure that expected performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications is achieved
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and continuous integration
• Good Communication, planning, organizing and team leading skills
Good LOB interfacing skills.
• Exhibits solid numerical and detail oriented skills
Motivates self into positive actions.
• Demonstrates the appropriate level of tact when dealing with difficult/stressful situations.
• Exhibits respect for management.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure.
• Demonstrates ability to work independently and generate MIS reports for the department.
Contact Person: shiruk
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ok with Day shifts/ Night Shifts
Mode of employment: Contract/ Contract to hire
• Any Graduate with Excellent Communication and has experience in IT / Non IT recruitment.
• Immediate joinee preferred.
• Day shift
• Should have minimum 0.6m to 5year.
Contact Person: Hema
Email ID: email@example.com
Current & Expected CTC:
Availability on Interview Date:
• Willing to work 24/7 Shifts
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• 1 – 5 years of experience Any Degree
• Much have positive attitude, willing to learn new things
Contact Person: Vidya
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Walk In at Bengaluru, Sunday, April 14 2019 (9AM – 12PM)
• Venue: Biocon Campus 20th Km, Electronic City, Bangalore – 5600100
• Position: Executive / Sr. Executive
• Dept: Quality Control – OSD & API
Candidate should be MSc in Chemistry / B. Pharm/ M. Pharm with 1-5 years of relevant experience in Quality Control of OSD. Should have exposure in analysis of raw material, Stability in process samples / finished product inspection/ testing/ approval/ reviewing.
Candidates should bring two passport size photos, two copies of CV, 3 months payslip, copies of educational certificates, previous work experience certificates & annual salary annexure. For any queries please reach at:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
looking for .Net Developers having around 4-6yrs application programming experience. Having OCR knowledge is an added qualification.
Location: Office is located close to Bangalore International Airport, hence candidates from nearby areas are preferred.
Joining – within 2 months.
Pls send your resumes to email@example.com
• Strong analytical bent of mind to analyze critical functional issues in an enterprise application is a must
• Well-versed in various testing methodologies
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• 1 – 5 years of experience on automation using Selenium / Groovy / Protractor is must.
• Ability to script using Java(Mandatory)
• Knowledge on DB SQL Queries, is very important
• A solid understanding of quality assurance as part of the development process.
• Detail oriented and a quick problem solver
Interview Date: Weekend (Saturday – 30th March 2019)
Contact Person: Deepak G
Email ID: Dgopal@manh.com
Senior Dot net Developer
Experience: 4-8 years
CTC: As per company standards
Location: Bangalore (White field)
F2F Interview on 16-3-2019(Saturday)
If any interested please share cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
While sending cv please reply as applied for senior dotnet developer
Hands-on experience on ASP.NET, C#.NET, SQL, MS SQL, Strong OOPS Concept, SQL Server versions.
Mandatory – jquery and Ajax.
Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
Technical Round – 1
Technical Round – 2
• BS in Computer Science or other technical discipline
• 5+ years of experience designing and developing big data processing systems
using distributed computing
• Fluency in Python, Experience in Scala/Java is a huge plus
• Expert knowledge in optimizing complex SQL queries
• Experience with job orchestration tools
• An affinity for automation
• Experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS & GCP
• Familiarity with networking and network application programming, including
HTTP/HTTPS, JSON, and REST APIs
• Experience with at least one object oriented language (ex: Java)
• Strong OO design, data structure, and algorithm design skills
• Strong interest in emerging technologies: Spark, Hadoop, Hive, ElasticSearch,
Nice to Have
• Experience in the digital advertising and marketing industry
• Experience in Scala and Spark
• Experience with data science / modelling (TensorFlow and/or MXNet)
• Familiarity with API development and design
• Contribution to Open Source projects
Senior Backend Software Engineer
News Corp is looking for a Senior Backend Software Engineer to join our innovative technology department. This role will be expected collaborate with our team leads and cross-functional businesses to create and deploy native Android applications.
*Collaborate with teammates to define, design, and shape new features
*Design and develop backend API microservice using Node JS
*Design and develop application in secured AWS environment
*Research and suggest new products, applications and protocols
*Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
*Overall 5 + years of Experience
*3+ years Node.JS or GoLang professional development experience
*Experience in designing and developing microservice
*Experience in designing and developing using different cache technologies, i.e. CDN, Redis, Memcached
*Experience in designing and developing high throughput, large scale Web applications
*Experience in the development using cloud environment, experience of using AWS, Kubernetes is a plus
*Experience in developing news, content, mobile applications is a plus
Willing to take new initiative and propose new approach
*Passionate about your work with a desire to problem-solve
*Comfortable working across a broad range of technologies
*Positive attitude, willing to learn and take on challenges
*Desire to take ownership and technical leadership skills.
Clojure/Java Developer Job Description
We are looking for Passionate Software Developers who can join our scrum teams. The person will
work on building next generation application platform infrastructure, develop distributed, low-
latency systems by implementing Microservices.
As part of the Scrum team, you will work on
Building low latency, high availability and scalable global platform.
Create, Enhance and Maintain Microservices that follows Event Driven Architecture style.
Implement high performance, reliable and scalable services leveraging application-
appropriate persistence systems, such as Cassandra and other NoSQL, and SQL databases
Ensure the quality, performance, robustness, and scalability of the services implemented.
Automation of functional, performance test cases, build and deployment processes.
Support the production instances by providing timely resolution of application,
performance, systems and infrastructure incidents
Bachelor’s Degree with 4 to 9 years of experience.
4+ years of overall software engineering experience in any of the programming language
(We like Clojure, Go, Erlang, Ruby, Java, etc.).
Professional experience working with Clojure, Java or any of the functional programming
Experience in building Microservices, distributed applications and low-latency systems
Familiarity with building Distributed systems is a plus.
Knowledge of NoSQL Databases, Kafka, Kafka Streams, Docker and Mesos will be an added advantage.
Technical Lead Ruby On Rails – Job Description
We are looking for a Technical Lead to work with one of our scrum teams. He / She will be working in
a fast paced environment, delivering enterprise grade software products. This position will report to
the Engineering Manager in India and will work with the Leads and Product Owner from UK and US.
Understand Business Requirements/One-Liners and translate them into Technology/Infrastructure
Build and maintain a high availability and scalable global platform.
Provide support for the full life cycle of product development. Create, enhance and maintain the
services and features.
Responsible for the quality, performance, robustness, and scalability of the services/features
implemented by the team.
Help the engineering manager to build the engineering culture (TDD, ATDD, BDD, Code Quality,
Automation, Continuous Integration) within the teams. Participate in design and code reviews.
Work with developers, automation engineers and support teams and help them improve their
productivity by automating the repetitive processes,
Automation of functional, performance test cases, build and deployment processes.
Support the production instances by providing timely resolution of application, performance,
systems and infrastructure incidents
Bachelor’s Degree with 7 to 10 years of experience.
Passionate about Technology.
Strong Programming Skills in Ruby, RoR and Angular or React.
Knowledge of TDD, ATDD, BDD Tools/Ecosystem.
Excellent interpersonal skills to negotiate with the stakeholders and coach the teams
Familiarity with building Distributed systems is a plus.
Experience in AWS, Microservices, Docker, Kafka will be a plus
Engineering Manager Job Description
We are looking for Engineering Managers to manage multiple Scrum Teams (10 to 15 Members). You
will be working on a fast paced environment, delivering enterprise grade software products. This
position will report to the Engineering leader in India and will work closely with stakeholders across
UK and US.
Work closely with Product Managers and onsite team leads to prioritize and plan the work
(Release and Sprint Planning)
Facilitate Sprint/release planning meetings, daily stand-ups, reviews, demo and retrospectives,
Backlog Grooming, DoD and Scope Negotiation.
Build an engineering culture (TDD, ATDD, BDD, Code Quality, Automation, Continuous
Integration) within the teams. Participate in design and code reviews.
Work with teams on a daily basis to identify impediments and Resolve them. Empower and
Motivate them to deliver high quality products.
Track and Monitor Sprints, Provide Visibility with Sprint Level Metrics and Release Level
Work with teams on a continuous basis to improve the technology infrastructure and processes
to increase developer productivity.
Hiring, Mentoring and Curating the culture of a great team of engineers.
Be a mentor and Provide technical directions to the team.
Bachelor’s Degree with 10 to 12 years of experience.
Passionate about Technology. Should have had a progressive career growth.
Experience managing multiple scrum teams (15 to 20 Members)
Excellent interpersonal skills to negotiate with the stakeholders and coach the teams
Experience in one or more of these technologies. Java, Clojure, Scala, ROR, Angular, React,
Micro services, Docker and AWS Infrastructure
Experience with DevOps Infrastructure.
Excellent work ethics. Commitment to building a strong engineering culture and attention to
CSM, PMI-Agile, SAFe Certifications will be an added advantage.
1. CONTEST : This Contest is being conducted by Bangalorean.com having its registered address at K.R.Road, Banashankari, Bengaluru, India. It will be governed by these standard terms and conditions, and accompanying Contest Details (collectively the “Terms”). Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.
2. The Bangalorena.com shall be solely responsible for the execution and administration of this Contest. The Management of Bangalorean.com reserve the right to cancel / postpone /stop this Contest at its discretion or change all or any part of terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation of any kind and being liable for any consequential losses/damages.
3. The Contest shall run strictly in accordance with the stipulated timeframe as stated hereunder. This contest will commence on 23 rd March 2019. Any entry after the closure of the contest shall not be entertained and summarily rejected.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open to Indian Citizens residing within the geographical territory of India only. The following categories of persons are not eligible to enter the Contest: employees (including their immediate families) of Organizer and its respective divisions and any other company professionally connected with this Contest. All entrants shall be responsible for ensuring that their entry and/or acceptance of the Prize (as defined below) does not contravene any local laws or regulations. This Contest shall be void where prohibited or restricted by law. “Immediate family” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. To enter the contest, entrants must fill the contest form posted on Bangalorean.com website. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or incorrect entries or any entry which violates the Terms, will automatically be disqualified and shall not be considered for selection.
6. WINNER SELECTION: Bangalorean.com will select the winner(s) from amongst all eligible and/or correctly-answered entries (each referred to as a “Winner”) by random selection. Bangalorean.com decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained. Mere participation in the contest does not entitle any entrant to win a prize.
7. It is the sole responsibility of the contestants to ensure that they are entitled to participate in this contest as per the applicable law in of the territory where they reside.
8. Prizes to be distributed in this contest shall neither be transferable nor exchangeable.
9. In order to receive their prize, the winners are required to provide Bangalorean.com full name and address. Should a winner not acknowledge receipt of their win, and provide their full name and address, within 7 days of receiving notice from Bangalorean.com that they have won a prize, the website reserve the right to redraw or not fulfil the prize. Any personal information, including without limitation, the entrant’s name, age, address (including postcode), telephone number and/or email address will be used solely in connection with this Contest and for any purpose for which the entrant specifically opts in and will not be disclosed to any third party except for
1. The purpose of fulfilling the Prize where applicable and
2. for any purpose for which the entrant specifically opts in. Any personal information held by Bangalorean.com in respect of the Contest will be held on record for a reasonable period to fulfill the purpose for which such personal information was collected.
11. Acceptance of the Prize shall constitute a release and discharge of Bangalorean.com by each Winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the Winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to:
1. the Contest,
2. personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the Winner (and/or their companions) as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the Prize, and/or
3. any tax liabilities in relation to the Contest, Prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
12. The Prize(s) can be claimed only by the winner as declared by Bangalorean.com and the claim of no other person or agent might be considered for the handover of the same except in the case of minor. In the case of minor, the guardian(s) thereof declared so in accordance with law and based on proof of guardianship will be entitled to claim the prize.
13. By sending his/her contact number, the winner shall provide the Organizer with the permission to send SMS or to call him/her, whether or not such sender is registered on the National Do Not Call Registry.
14. No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to participate in the contest. The contest is not a means to earn profit or promote the business or sales of Bangalorean.com and is only intended to invoke the interest of viewers.
15. Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment or representation by Bangalorean.com to conduct further or other schemes/contests.
16. Bangalorean.com makes no representations or warranties as to the quality / suitability / merchantability of any of the goods/ services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, Bangalorean.com or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents, shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent on their part.
17. Upon receipt of response from a participant, it is presumed that you have understood and accepted these Terms. Each participant consents to the use of information supplied by the participant in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the participant, by Bangalorean.com.
18. Bangalorean.com will be delivering the contest prize at the address provided by the winner through a courier service or direct delivery from the prize vendor. Bangalorean.com is not in any way responsible for the delivery of prize or any loss, damage, theft occurred to the prize during the delivery. Any such dispute is to be addressed between the winner and the delivery service.
19. The Winner will be selected by Bangalorean.com Right answer along with maximum tagsin the Facebook will be adjudged as the winner. and important is do responding before 2 hours for a match start.
20. Definition of best answer is as per Bangalorean.com discretion.
Born on 28 January 1990 (age 28)
Residence Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Years active 2016–present
Parent(s) H. D. Kumaraswamy
Family H. D. Deve Gowda (grandfather)
H. D. Revanna (uncle)
IPS officer Annamalai Kupusamy hails from Coimbatore. His father was J R Kuppeswamy and mother K Parameshwari. He has done BE and Mechanical Engineering (2007 batch) from PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore. He did his MBA from IIM Lucknow, (2010 batch, specialization in marketing and strategy).
He is an IPS officer of the 2011 batch. His first posting was as ASP of Karkala in September 2013.He was responsible for the transformation of KARKALA POLICE STATION into Model Police Station when he was working as an ASP there. On November 29 2014 he was given the additional charge of Kundapura.Annamalai K was transferred and was appointed as SP of Chikkamagaluru onJuly 23 2016.
Born on : 4th June
Profession : IPS Officer
From : Karur, India.
Believer and Will go the extra mile to achieve it.
Born In: Bengaluru
Founder: BSR IT Solutions
– Celebrate and applaud your leaders.