Enjoy more privileges than ever with our Premium membership @ Rs.25000/year.
Be a Premium member @ Bangalorean and enjoy more privileges than ever. This exclusive opportunity for entrepreneurs commits profitable business, a full suite of services and serious rewards.
- Easy Subscription for Rs.25000/year.
- A Corporate page featured @ Bangalorean.
- Post unlimited business events, introduce job postings, or find other
service providers like accountants, lawyers, courier services and lots more.
- Share your success story with us and enjoy the spotlight on our home
- Get facilitated with our campaigning program for every event that you
You can add two premium services to your account like Post a Job, Request for a Vendor, Branding on home page, Promotion, or Share your success story.
Success Story: Success stories are undeniably powerful marketing tools and are directed towards potential customers who are open to learn from real-world examples. If you think that your story can cut through all the clutter and connect with people’s hearts, then Bangalorean is just the right platform for you. Our privileged Premium members can use the power of blogs, images and videos to showcase their success stories. We will help you promote and publicize your
videos, so that it can reach out to maximum number of people.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before making a payment for the subscription.
- Bangalorean.com retains exclusive ownership of all elements of the service, intellectual property, the users and information concerning the services and users. Bangalorean.com reserves the right to terminate or modify the service, by giving at least 7 days notice on the web (unless urgently required).
- No person under the age of 18 years is eligible to become a Business Partner with Bangalorean.com and any Agreement purported to be signed by such person shall be null and void.
- The Service Providers shall:
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and codes relating to anti-bribery and anti-corruption.
- not engage in any activity, practice or conduct which would constitute and offence under sections 1, 2 or 6 of the Bribery Action 2010
- have and shall maintain in place its own policies and procedures, to ensure compliance with the Relevant Requirements, relevant polices and will enforce them where appropriate:
- promptly report to Bangalorean.com any request or demand for any undue financial or other advantage of any kind received by the service provider in connection with the performance of this agreement;
- The payment shall be done only through RTGS/IMPS.
- Once the payment is processed, it will not be refunded.